If you are looking for the CTET study material on the internet, then you are on the right webpage. All the study material and CTET Notes are absolutely free. You can download the CTET study material Topics-wise in PDF format. As we know that CTET is one of the popular and toughest exams in India. Therefore, It is not easy to crack this exam in the first attempt but not impossible as well. A proper approach to crack this exam and good study material can make it happen. Yes, you can crack the CTET exam in your first attempt.
How to Crack CTET Exam (Preparation Tips and Strategy)
Table of Contents
Here we are sharing CTET Exam preparation Tips and strategy that will help you to crack the CTET in your first attempt. All the candidates are suggested to work hard because hard work is the only key to success. Let us have a look at the best preparation tips and strategies.
CTET Exam Preparation Tips
- Check Syllabus and Exam Pattern: If you want to prepare for the CTET exam then you should have proper knowledge about the CTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus. You can Download CTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus from the official website. This will help to make a preparation strategy in the desirous time.
- Choice of Good Books and Study Material: Choosing good study material matters a lot to get success in this exam. Make a choice of only the best books. You can check book reviews on the internet for the CTET book selection. Collect CTET notes of some excellent coaching institutions.
- Make a Time Table for Your Study: It is necessary to make a time table so that you can cover the whole syllabus. Divide the CTET syllabus into small portions and give appropriate time to all subjects. If you are weak in any subject give extra time to the weaker section. You should have to give at least 5-6 hours daily if you want to crack the CTET Exam.
- Prepare Yourself: Before start preparation for the CTET exam, you should have to prepare yourself. Make your mind to work hard and crack this examination. Keep yourself motivated and focus on the only positive things.
- Revision is Very Important: Revision is the key to crack this exam. Whatever you learn revision is very important to recall the information.
- Prepare CTET Notes: Prepare your short notes for important topics for last time preparation.
- Coaching Class: If you find difficulty in any subject you may join a coaching class. But keep in mind that self-study is necessary and you can crack the CTET exam by doing a lot of revision.
CTET / HTET Study Material (Notes)
CTET Child Development And Pedagogy Notes
Child Development and Pedagogy is a very important topic that focuses on the psychology of teaching and learning. Here are the complete CTET notes for this section and you can topic-wise pdf.
Topic-wise CTET Notes Download PDF
- अन्र्तदृृिष्टि का सिद्धान्त, निर्मितिवाद अध्ययन सामग्री
- Motivation and Learning अभिप्ररेणा एवं अधिगम
- Achievement Tests and Types of Questions उपलब्धि परीक्षण एवं प्रश्नो के प्रकार
- बाल विकास एवं शिक्षाशास्त्र पियाजे
- Types of Thinking चिंतन के भेद
- Factors Affecting Learning अधिगम को प्रभावित करने वाले कारक
- A Problem solver and a scientist एक समस्या समाधानकर्ता और एक वैैज्ञानिक
- चिंतन (Thinking) विशेषताएं व विशिष्ट
- बालकोें मेें अधिगम की वैैकल्पिक
- Definition and Principles of Intelligence बुद्धि की परिभाषा एवं सिद्धातं
- बुद्धिलब्धि एवं उसका मापन व बुद्धि
- Evaluation Requirements Importance and Features मूल्यांकन आवश्यकता महत्व और विशेषताएँ
- Backward Children and Social Cultural पिछड़े बालक और सामाजिक सांस्कृतिक
- Thinking and Learning in Children बच्चो में सोचना एवं अधिगम
- मूल्यांकन के प्रकार
- The Concept of Development and Its Learning विकास की अवधारणा और इसका अधिगम से
- विशिष्ट बालक और प्रतिभाशाली बालक
- Individual Differences व्यक्तिक विभिन्नता
- Relations in Teaching and Learning शिक्षण तथा अधिगम में सम्बन्ध
- अध्ययन सामग्री: शिक्षण एवं अध्ययन
- Inheritance and its Impact on Development वंशानुक्रम व इसका विकास पर प्रभाव
- Environment and its Impact on Development वातावरण व इसका विकास पर प्रभाव
- समाजीकरण की प्रक्रिया बाल विकास
- संज्ञान तथा संवेग Cognition and Emotion
Study Material for CTET / HTET and Other states Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- शिक्षा मनोविज्ञान Objective Type Question-Answer Download PDF
- 300 बाल विकास Question-Answer PDF Download
- Child Development and Pedagogy 35 Practise Paper (Download)
- Bal Manovigyan Hand Written CTET Notes
CTET Notes: General Hindi (Language-I)
- General Hindi Notes for Various Competitive Exams
- Hindi Grammar Hand Written Notes Download PDF
- Hindi and General Studies Notes for CTET PDF Download
- Samanya Hindi Notes Useful for Competitive Exams
- Hindi Notes Download PDF
CTET Notes General English (Language-II)
CTET Environmental Studies (EVS) Notes
General Studies Notes
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: www.educationdunia.in is an educational website that collects information from various sources and then it is provided to you. All the Study Material/Books pdf files are already on the internet. If by any means we are violating any law, or if there is any problem, please Contact Us.
Important Links for HTET Exam
|HTET Notification||HTET Study Material / Notes|
|Apply Online for HTET||HTET Admit Card|
|HTET Exam Pattern||HTET Answer KEY|
|HTET Syllabus Download||Check HTET Result|