If you are preparing for Civil Services Exam and looking for Indian Polity Books, you can download the book from this webpage for free. Introduction to the Indian Constitution has great chapters and it is better to read but the lexicon is quite tough. If you have a good hold on English then you can read this book. If we compare Lakshmikant and DD Basu’s book, then I would advise you to read the Luximantan book because it is quite simple and also provide depth knowledge about Indian Polity and Constitution. You can download Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu PDF which is very useful for Civil Services Exam conducted by UPSC. The details and content of the books are given below.
About Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu
- Name of the Book: Introduction to the Constitution of India
- Book Author: Durga Das Basu
- Number Of Pages: 596
- Language: English
- File Format: PDF
- File Size: 45 MB
Book provides an introduction of the constitution and subsequently goes through all the parts of the constitution along with its amendments have been explained very beautifully with the help of examples. Overall, it is a must-read book for everyone who wants to know about the constitution of India, it’s working and most importantly about India or want to participate in the Civil Service Exam.
Content of Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu
This book covers the following chapters:
- The Historical Background
- The Making of the Constitution
- The Philosophy of the Constitution
- Outstanding Features of Our Constitution
- Nature of the Federal System
- Directive Principles
- The Union Executive
- The Union Legislature
- The State Executive
- The State Legislature
- Fundamental Duties
- The State of Jammu & Kashmir
- Administration of Union Territories and Acquired Territories
- The New System of Panchayats and Municipalities
- Municipalities and Planning Committees
- Administration of Scheduled and Tribal Areas
- Organization of the Judiciary General
- Supreme Court
- The High Court
- Distribution of Legislature and Executive Power
- Distribution of Financial Power
- Inter-State Relations
- Emergency Provisions
- Administration Relation Between The Union and The State
Download Indian Constitution by DD Basu PDF
As we know that the Indian Constitution is the largest written constitution in the world which is also very complex. You can download “Introduction to the Constitution of India by DD Basu PDF file through the link given below.
Note: This PDF file is provided for reference purposes. You are suggested to purchase this book so that you can read it in a proper manner. Here we have shared a link to purchase this book at a great offer. Check out below link to grab Indian Constitution by DD Basu Book.
|Introduction to the Constitution of India By DD Basu (24th Edition) Latest||Buy Now|
Disclaimer: Education Dunia is an educational website that collects information from various sources and then it is provided to you. All the Study Material/Books pdf files are already on the internet. If by any means we are violating any law, or if there is any problem, please Contact Us.
You Might Also Like:
अगर आपको किसी भी बुक का PDF चाहिए तो कमेंट करके जरुर बताएं | हम उस बुक को आपके लिए जरूर अपलोड करेंगे | धन्यवाद !