Bharat Electronics Limited has released the BEL Recruitment for the post of Project Engineer. The company has sought fresh applications from candidates who have the necessary qualification. The students who possess the required eligibility and who are keen to work with the company can apply for the recruitment process. Keep scrolling to check eligibility criteria, selection process, and simple steps to fill the application form through online mode.
The BEL has released fresh applications for the students who have the necessary qualifications. The company will sort out the candidates based on their performance in the GATE exam. The application process will start from 12 August 2020 to 26 August 2020. The total vacancies released by the company are 60 which is divided into different categories and disciplines.
Summary of BEL Recruitment
|Recruiting Organisation||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Notified Post||Project Engineer- Medical Devices|
|Online Registration||12 August 2020 to 26 August 2020|
|Latest Exam Dates||Merit list of student- To be notified later|
Video-based Interview- To be notified later
|Total vacancies||Project Engineer- Medical Devices- 60 vacancies|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his B.Tech in any of the disciplines as notified in the recruitment|
The candidate needs to have 2 years of experience in the disciplines.
|Selection process||Merit list of student|
|Official notification||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility of BEL Recruitment
The eligibility of the students under the BEL Recruitment is as follows:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be aged between 18 tears to 25 years.
- The candidate must have cleared B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- The candidate must have cleared B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- The candidate must have cleared B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- The candidate must have cleared B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- The candidate must have cleared B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
How to apply for the BEL Recruitment?
The students who wish to fill the BEL Recruitment Application Form must follow the given guideline. This guideline will help you to fill up your application form for BEL Recruitment 2020 from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your BEL Recruitment Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website:
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on BEL Recruitment Application Form 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading BEL Recruitment notice, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents and make a payment of application fees.
- The application fee for the general candidate is Rs 500 while it is Nil for SC/ST/PWD.
- After paying your application fees click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
Documents required for application process
- The candidate must produce a scanned copy of 10th class mark sheet
- The candidate must produce a scanned copy of the 12th class mark sheet
- The student must upload his diploma in the concerned discipline in the application form.
- A scanned copy of colored passport size photo of the candidate in JPG format
- The scanned copy of the candidate’s signature in JPG format
- A valid Photo ID proof, i.e. Adhar card, Pan Card.
The selection process of BEL Recruitment
The selection process of BEL recruitment is divided into three stages, which is as follows:
- 75% of weightage will be given to the aggregate marks obtained in the B. Tech or B.E. course,
- 10% of weightage will be given to the post qualification experience obtained by the candidate.
- 15% of weightage will be given to the interview marks conducted by the relevant authority.
Pay-scale and Vacancies of BEL Project Engineer
The BEL Project Engineer notice has been released by the B. The salary will be revised every year depending on the performance of the students. The pay-scale of the students selected for the BEL Project Engineer is as follows:
- First Year- Rs 35,000
- Second Year- Rs 40,000
- Third Year- Rs 45,000
- Fourth Year- Rs 50,000
The vacancies released for the post of BEL recruitment are total 60 in number which are further divided into different categories, the vacancies for different categories is given below:
|Other Backward Category||17|
What is the registration date of BEL Project Engineer?
The registration date of BEL Project Engineer is 12 August 2020 to 26 August 2020.
What is the selection process of BEL Project Engineer?
The selection process of BEL Project Engineer is as follows:
75% of weightage will be given to the aggregate marks obtained in the B. Tech or B.E. course,
10% of weightage will be given to the post qualification experience obtained by the candidate.
15% of weightage will be given to the interview marks conducted by the relevant authority.
How many vacancies are released for the BEL Recruitment?
60 vacancies are released for the BEL Recruitment
Which profile is released under the BEL Recruitment?
The BEL Recruitment is released for the project engineer for medical device.
For further more information details about BEL Recruitment, read the official notification carefully. Check eligibility criteria before submitting your application form. If you have any queries, you can share with us through the comment section. Thanks!