The Bank Of India has released the awaited Bank Of India Recruitment of 214 officer posts for the year 2020. The students who possess the relevant eligibility and the work experience can apply for this golden opportunity. This recruitment is a direct one by the bank. The registration is started from 16 September 2020 and the process will end on 30 September 2020. The recruitment process will consist of an exam pattern for some of the posts while for some only direct interview will be the selection process.
The examination will be an online exam and will consist of questions from 3 subjects. The exam will be an online examination comprising of a total of 175 questions. The students who will be successful in the online examination will be called in for the interview.
Who can apply for Bank Of India Recruitment?
- The candidate’s age must be between 20 years and 35 years for all the posts notified by the recruitment notice,
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The student must possess Post-graduation degree in Finance/Law/Accounts with 60% marks in aggregate.
- The candidate must have a good CIBIL score,
- He should not have any loan pending against his name,
Vacancy and Payscale of Bank Of India Recruitment
The total vacancy released for the BOI recruitment is 214 which is further divided into different scales and phases. The students should check their eligibility before applying for the posts.
|BOI Officer Post||Total Vacancies|
|IT (Data Scientist)||03|
|IT (Data Analyst)||03|
|IT (Data Analyst)||06|
|IT (Info. Security)||2|
|IT (Info. Security)||4|
Timeline of Bank Of India Recruitment
|Online Registration||16 September 2020|
|Last date for Application Correction||16 September 2020 to 30 September 2020|
|Release of BOI Officer Admit Card||To be notified soon|
|BOI Officer Online Exam||To be notified soon|
|BOI Officer Online Exam Results||To be notified soon|
|BOI Officer Final Interview||To be notified soon|
|BOI Official Website||Click here|
How to apply for Bank Of India Recruitment?
I am sharing the form filling guidelines that will help students to fill up your application form for ICAI Exam from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your ICAI Exam Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website of the ICAI
- Click on the student’s section.
- Then, Click on the ICAI Student’s announcement,
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on ICAI Exam Notification 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading ICAI Notification, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents i.e. passport size photo and signature and make a payment of application fees.
- After paying the application fees which is Rs 1500 for Group one while 2700 for Group 1 and Group 2,
- At last, Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
- Note down the registration number and password for future use.
Highlights of BOI Officer recruitment
|Recruiting Organisation||Bank Of India|
|Notified Post||BOI Officer|
|Notification Date||16 September 2020|
|Latest Dates||16 September 2020 to 30 September 2020|
|Total vacancies||214 vacancies|
|Qualification||The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.|
The student must possess Post-graduation degree in Finance/Law/Accounts with 60% marks in aggregate.
|Selection process||Computer based Test|
|Result Link||Available soon|
Bank Of India Exam Pattern
The examination will be held online in a bilingual format. The students will be given a composite timing of 2 hours 30 minutes to appear for the examination. The students will be getting one mark for every correct answer while 0.25 marks will be deducted foe each wrong answer.
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Maximum Questions asked in the exam|
|General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
The candidate will be successful in the mains examination and clear the cut-off decided by the authority. They will be called in for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The candidate will have to appear for the GD/PI and they will have to pass the Interview with the minimum marks decided by the bank for each category. The students who will not be successful in the GD/PI round will be disqualified and will not be subjected to an appointment as various officer category in the Bank.
What is the last date to register for the Bank Of India Recruitment?
The last date to register for the Bank Of India Recruitment is 30 September 2020.
Which posts were created for the Bank Of India Recruitment?
A total of 241 posts were created for the Bank Of India Recruitment all in different scales of Officer.
What is the selection process of Bank Of India Officer Recruitment?
The selection process of Bank Of India Officer Recruitment includes a computer test and an interview followed by it.
When will be the exam held for Officer posts in Bank of India?
The exam date will be notified in a few days after the registration process is over for Officer posts in Bank of India.
For further more information details about Bank of India Recruitment, visit the official website. If you have any queries, feel free to ask us through the comment section. thanks!