The AP Scholarships will be provided to the students of Andhra Pradesh who belong to the backward or low class of the society. The scholarship is also known as Jnanabhumi scholarship and is especially for funding the education of the students. In this post, I have discussed the whole process, eligibility, types of scholarship offered by the state in detail.
The Andhra Pradesh government will release the AP Scholarships notice for the year 2020 soon on the official website. The students can check the post to get the thorough details of the scholarships offered by the state. The Andhra Pradesh offers a diverse list of scholarships ranging from Pre metric to Higher studies. The students can check the eligibility of all the scholarships offered and then apply for it.
Summary of AP Scholarships
|Organisation||State Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the scholarship||AP Scholarship/Jnanabhumi scholarship|
Civil Services Aspirants
Technical or Higher studies
|Online Registration||Not Available|
|Scholarship dates||Will be notified soon|
|Qualification||The candidate needs to have completed his Matric or Inter in any of the disciplines in first-class division.|
The candidate must be preparing for any competitive examination/higher study programme.
|Selection process||On the basis of marks obtained in the Matric or Inter.|
|Official Notification||Read Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The candidate must be a permanent domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The attendance of the student must be 75% in the institution he is studying.
- The annual income of a student’s parents must be less than Rs 2 lakh for the SC/ST student while for the BC/EBC it should be less than Rs 1 lakhs.
- The student must have appeared and passed the Matric or Inter for being eligible for AP scholarships.
- The student pursuing any technical or higher-level courses such as MBBS, B.Tech, or B. Ed are also eligible for this scholarship.
Eligible Courses for the AP Scholarships
|Scholarship||Eligibility||Benefits it offers|
|Pre-matric scholarship||The student must belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ community of the state. The parent’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per annum||The scholarship offers 1000 for boy and 1500 for girl students belonging to SC/ ST Students studying in V- While the students of class IX and X will get Rs. 3500 along with Rs.1000/- books grant.|
|Post-matric scholarship||The student must belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ Kapu or Brahmin community of the state. The parent’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakh per annum||The scholarship guarantees full fee reimbursement of the college the student is studying. If the student goes on for a technical diploma then for ITI students- Rs. 10000 is granted. While for the Polytechnic students- Rs.15000.|
|YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme||The student must belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ Kapu or Brahmin community of the state.|
The candidate must be preparing for any of the competitive examination like Civil services at national or state level.
|The scholarship guarantees full fee payment and expenses of the coaching the student is studying in.|
|Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme||The student must belong to SC/ ST/ BC/ Kapu or Brahmin community of the state.|
The candidate must be preparing for any of the examination for pursuing higher studies in India or abroad.
The family income must be less than 6 lakhs.
|The scholarship funds full fee and living expenses of the student pursuing the course. |
The scheme offers the financial range of Rs 10 lakhs to Rs 15 lakhs.
How to apply for the Jnanabhumi Scholarships
The commission has shared the form filling guidelines that will help students to fill up your application form for AP Scholarships from the official website. Follow simple steps which are given below to submit your AP Scholarships Application Form 2020.
- Go to the official website
- Click on the scholarship applied for on the home page,
- Then, Click on the Scholarship Student’s announcement,
- Click on the “Apply” tab on the home page.
- Click on AP Scholarships Notification 2020 and read it carefully.
- After reading notification, click on the proceed button.
- Enter your details to complete the registration process.
- After that login again using your Registration ID and Password.
- Now upload required scanned documents i.e. passport size photo and signature and make a payment of application fees.
- Post this, upload the required documents such as mark sheets of the exams passed.
- At last, Click on the submit button and take a print out of your application form.
- Note down the registration number and password for future use.
AP Scholarship official Website
Documents required for the AP Scholarships
The candidate must possess some documents for availing the benefits of the Andhra Pradesh Scholarship:
- Aadhaar Card
- Photo id proof attested by the Headmaster of the school attended.
- Original Address Proof
- Annual Income declaration certificate of parents
- Receipt of fees paid for the course
- Mark sheet of the exams appeared for either Matric/Inter
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Bank Account details
The students can check the AP Scholarship status by visiting the official website of the state designated to the scholarship. The student who wishes to check the status can perform the following steps:
- Visit the official website of AP ePASS i.e. epass.apcfss.in
- Post this, click on the link for the “Scholarship status tab”.
- After this, the students must enter the status whether it is Pre-matric or Postmatric.
- Once all this is done the student must post their basic requirement asked in the navigation bar.
- The details include Application number, Academic year, Roll number of the last exam appeared, year of Passing, Division, Date of Birth.
- Click on Get Status option
- At last, the status will display on the monitor.
- The candidate must check the status of the AP ePASS Application form.
If you have any queries regarding AP Scholarship or Janambhumi Portal, feel free to share with us through the comment section. We will assist you to resolve all your queries as soon as possible. Thanks!
Other States Scholarships